Dark Owl Blend is the signature coffee bean blend that is supplied to many cafes in Sydney and ACT area. It has also won silver and gold medal twice at Australian Golden Bean Roasters Competition 2015 & 2016.
- Varietal: Brazil, Colombia, Central America
- Process: Washed
- Type: Blend
- Toast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Full body, chocolate, roasted nuts, prune, cacao.
This bean is a blend of coffee which originates from Brazil, Colombia & Central America.
Brazil coffee beans are famous for its strong body and medium after taste, when being blended together with other coffee beans, it would help to increase the coffee flavours.
The bean is processed with washed method. The washed process to get rid of the coffee flesh from the coffee cherry could help to maintain consistency and improve efficiency during the mass coffee beans production. Although it would also carry acidity, by blending well the coffee beans, the coffee acidity would be reduced but still maintaining brightness.
- Body. Body refers to the mouthfeel of the coffee, and this blend has a relatively strong body, ensuring the coffee aroma is strenghthened in your mouth.
- Acidity. Medium acidity, and thanks to the washed process, this blend has a consistent flavour over time.
- Aroma. Full body, chocolate, roasted nuts, prune, cacao.
- After Taste. The Dark Owl Blend has medium after taste, giving you the best flavour at the end of tongue.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.