A Costa Rican coffee that is highly regarded is generally Caturra or Catuai. Costa Rica's top high-grown coffees, in particular, stand out for their good body, fruity acidity, and clean, crisp flavour.
As a result of their high elevations and nice acidity, Costa Rican coffees are widely regarded as having some of the greatest coffee flavour profiles in South/Central America. In part because of its notoriety, Starbucks has adopted it as part of their'reserve' programme. Some of its distinguishing characteristics include a brown-sugary sweetness, lemony undertones, and fruity tastes reminiscent of apricots.
Costa Rican coffees for home consumption should be purchased whole bean and freshly roasted from coffee roasters in Costa Rica. Buy a product that has been sitting on a shelf for weeks or months at your local grocery store or in Amazon's warehouses, and you won't get to enjoy the full tastes of these high-quality coffees.
- Varietal: Hocienda Colima
- Process: Honey
- Type: Single Origin Espresso
- Toast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Almond, Cherry, Lemon, Nougat, Orange, Pear
- Body. Body refers to the mouthfeel of the coffee, and this single origin espresso has a strong body, ensuring the coffee aroma is strenghthened in your mouth.
- Acidity. Medium to low acidity, and thanks to the honey process, this coffee has combined the benefits of both washed and natural process and give you the best consistency.
- Aroma. Almond, Cherry, Lemon, Nougat, Orange, Pear
- After Taste. The Costa Rica has medium after taste, allowing the flavor to stay at your tongue.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.