Convenient portion regulated dosage thanks to the measured tablets, Cafetto Tevo Tablets Mini 1.5g - 100 Tablets may be used to replace conventional espresso machine cleaning powers.
Cafetto Evo was the first espresso machine cleaning product approved by an organic certifying agency. The healthy and high - performing cleaning solution is designed for professional espresso machines utilising organic coffee. Cafetto Evo is OMRI recognised as conforming with the USDA National Organic Program criteria and BFA certified as meeting with the requirements of the Australian Organic Standard.
Highlights of Cafetto Tevo Tablets Mini 1.5g - 100 Tablets
- Controlled Portions. Over dosing may harm the coffee machine, whereas under dosing would not perform the cleaning job well. Thanks to the tablets design, each dosing is accurately measured to ensure best cleaning performance possible.
- Phosphate and Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) free. The tablets would leave no residuals during cleaning sessions, the ingredients of which is healthy to human body.
- Non-corrosive Formulation. The ingredients of the tablets are not corrosive to coffee machines, effectively extend the coffee machine lifetime.
- Bio-Degradable. You may safely use the tablets to clean up your coffee machine and the waste water is also bio-degradable and environment friendly.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.