Every espresso enthusiast should own the Cafetto Milk Frother Brush Set, which is used to clean their espresso machine after each use. They may be simply washed in the dishwasher due to the fact that they are made of a robust polypropylene material. It is possible to utilise each brush for a specific task in and around the espresso machine. For example, each brush may be used to clean the steam arms, access hard-to-reach places in and around the steam tip nozzle to remove persistent milk stains, or scrub the water tanks to remove sticky buildup.
The Steam Tip Cleaning Wand has a very small bristle that must be used to clean the steam tip nozzle on the steam wand. Because espresso machines are notoriously filthy, this brush set will assist you in keeping yours clean at all times while it is in use. It's a wonderful present for anybody who has an espresso machine or is considering purchasing one. They may be used on any computer that is compatible with them, since they are globally compatible in their functionality.
Highlights of Cafetto Milk Frother Brush Set 5 Pack
- All-In-One. The pack includes all brushes you need to clean up the steam wand. It has 5 different brush sizes to clean the tip, and will suit every kind of coffee machine.
- Easy to Maintain. The brushes are dish washer safe, and you could soak them into hot water to remove stains, and rinse it under water tap.
- Simple Cleaning. This nozzle will assist in getting into the steam tip and eliminating any milk scum accumulation.
- Recomendations. We offer a wide range of cleaning brushes, also consider the milk & dairy cleaners to assist with the cleaning process.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.