The balance between cleaning the flavour and quality of organic coffee for your espresso machine is a genuine issue. Cafetto solves this problem with their Evo espresso cleaner. Evo meets the USDA National Organic Program Standards of the OMRI (Institute for Organic Materials Review). It helps to eliminate coffee oils, moulds and stains using a quickly dissolving, free-rinsing formulation, which improve the flavour and fragrance of espresso.
Direction to Use
- In your portafilter, replace the coffee basket with a 'blind' basket at the end of the day.
- Fill the basket with 1 level scoop of EVO cleanser (2 if cleaned less often).
- Assemble the portafilter in the group head as usual.
- Start a 10-second cycle to dissolve the cleanser, then pause for 10 seconds.
- Repeat this process four more times.
- Remove the portafilter and thoroughly rinse it.
- Re-insert the portafilter and repeat the start-stop cycle 5 times more.
- To re-season the machine, brew and discard a single espresso.
Highlights of Cafetto EVO Machine Cleaner
- Odourless & Biodegradable. The ingredients of Cafetto EVO Machine Cleaner are odourless and biodegradable in a short period of time, leaving a cleaner environment and coffee machine
- Non-GMO and phosphate- and chlorine-free. This keeps your coffee cup cleaner and healthier.
- Easy Measurement Dosing. A measuring scoop is provided for precise dosage, allowing accurate measuring of cleaning dosage each time.
- Recommendations. We provide a wide range of cleaning products, don't forget to check them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.