Specifically prepared for thorough cleaning of the milk system in Cafina/Melitta coffee makers, Cafetto AMC Automatic Milk Cleaner Powder has been developed to clean up your coffee machines easily.
Direction to Use
- Cafetto Automatic Milk System Cleaner should be used at least once a week to maintain milk systems clean and to avoid blockages from accumulating.
- Fill the milk system cleaning container halfway with the sachet and run the milk system cleaning cycle to complete the cleaning.
- It is not necessary to add any more pills or powder to the cleaning container.
- This powder should not be used to clean the coffee brewing equipment.
Highlights of Cafetto AMC Powder Sachet
- Excellent Cleaning Performance. Acidic hard water descaler with excellent performance for the removal of both low-fat and high-fat milk.
- Automatic Coffee Machine Cleaning Solution. Designed to clean the milk lines, frothers, and other components of automated espresso machines.
- Non-corrosive Ingredients. Made of non-corrosive ingredients, this cleaning sachet is great to protect your coffee machine from corrosion, effectively extended the machine life time.
- Compatibility. Cafetto M35 tablets should be used in combination with this product to achieve the best cleaning result.
- Melitta or Cafina Coffee Machines
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.