The term "single origin" simply indicates that the beans come from the same source. As for cold brew and pour over coffee, these beans are fantastic when lightly roasted. There is no big narrative twist in this story. Leave it here would be the equivalent of stating that coffee is merely a beverage. We all know there's a lot more to it than we think there is.
A single country is responsible for producing all of the beans. Honduran, Colombian, or Peruvian beans, for example, may be familiar to you. A mix (don't worry: we'll get to those eventually) is closer to what the phrase means today.
This bean originates from Burundi, and has an enjoyable mandarine, caramelised cherry, vanilla, pomegranate tasting note.
- Varietal: Bujumbura Mubimbi
- Process: Washed
- Type: Single Origin Espresso / Filter
- Toast: Medium for Espresso, Light for Filter
- Tasting Profile: Mandarine, Caramelized Cherry, Vanilla, Pomegranate
- Body. Body refers to the mouthfeel of the coffee, and this single origin has a medium body, ensuring the coffee is smooth in your mouth.
- Acidity. Medium acidity, thanks to the washed process, this coffee has is stable in taste and creates full flavors of fruits.
- Aroma. Mandarine, Caramelized Cherry, Vanilla, Pomegranate
- After Taste. The single origin has medium after taste, allowing the flavor to stay at your tongue.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.