This simple and beautiful system, which was inspired by the towering cold brew towers seen in trendy coffee shops, delivers drip cold brew coffee to the home in a simple and attractive manner. Cold Bruer's top chamber holds ice and water, and it also includes a flow regulating rod that may be adjusted to change the rate at which the water drops. During the brewing process, a filter and ground coffee are kept in the centre chamber, which is pummelling by water droplets as the cycle continues. It builds in this chamber when the cold brew concentrate drains from its source (the coffee bed) and passes through its filter (the filter).
The whole process takes between 3 and 12 hours and yields 600 mL of concentrated solution. The resultant cold drip coffee has a thick, velvety body and a robust flavour, and it is excellent for brewing. Due to the lower acidity and harshness of cold brewed coffee compared to hot brewed coffee, it is more flexible and excellent for iced drinks.
If you want a cup with a thicker body, consider using a reusable stainless steel filter instead of paper. The Bruer is made of borosilicate glass, stainless steel, and food-grade silicone, and it is available in three different colours to match any decor or setting. After that, the cold brew concentrate may be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks and used as required for iced coffee, iced lattes, and other mixed drinks, among other things.
Highlights of Bruer Cold Brew System
- Slow-Drip Cold Brew Coffee is a kind of cold brew coffee that is prepared by drip rather than immersion, and it is a favourite among coffee enthusiasts.
- Adjustable Drip Rate. You may choose the drip rate that is most appropriate for your grind size and time restrictions by adjusting the drip rate using an adjustment rod.
- Choice of Filters. There are several different types of filters that may be used with the Bruer, including traditional Aeropress paper filters, steel and mesh filters.
- Cleaner & Smoother Cup. Cold brew coffee naturally eliminates less acidic and bitter components, resulting in a smoother, softer cup of coffee.
- Different Colors. The food-grade silicone used by the Bruer is available in three colours: black, grey, and blue.
- Recommendations. Consider getting a coffee grinder if you don't already own one. You could also find the Paper Filters here in case need replacement.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.