With the Brewista NutraMilk Nut Processor, you can create milk or butter out of virtually any nut that you can find. Nut milk is made in minutes rather than hours with this powerful processor, allowing you complete control over the process and when it is made, rather than hours.
The NutraMilk Nut Processor has a stainless steel blade design that enables it to chop virtually any shelled nut with relative ease. In as little as 15 minutes, you may have ready-to-drink nut milk by just mixing in some water and putting the device to work.
Highlights of Brewista NutraMilk Nut Processor
- Efficient Production. You can make nut butters and milks in as little as 15 minutes, saving hours or even days of preparation time.
- Versatile. This recipe may be made with any shelled nut that you can think of.
- All Recipes. It may also be used to make butters, spreads, dips, and smoothies, among other things.
- Double Mesh Filter. A double mesh filter stops unwanted particles from accessing your final product throughout the manufacturing process.
- Easy to Clean. Dispense your completed milk into a storage container using the integrated spigot, which eliminates the need to clean up after yourself.
- Large Capacity. Produces a large quantity of nut milk that will last you many days or perhaps several weeks.
- Noise Reduction. The low-noise motor generates just 65 decibels of noise.
- Intuitive Design. This processor has an intuitive design, thanks to its LCD screen, non-slip base, and dishwasher-safe components, which make it easy to operate.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.