Your favourite stovetop espresso machine now have a whole new, vibrant display with the new Bialetti Rainbow Moka Express Coffee Maker Range. In only a few minutes, a Bialetti Moka Pot makes rich, genuine Italian coffee. In order to maximise performance, Bialetti designed the aluminium pot with an unique 8-sided shape.
Grounded Coffee, water, and a burner are all that are need to make excellent espresso. Make a latte or a flat white by steaming some milk and adding it to your beverage.
This moka pot uses pressurised water vapour to quickly make espresso in the style of the Italians. Because of the intense interaction between air and coffee oils, a velvety crema develops on top of the creamy espresso.
Highlights of Bialetti Rainbow (Light Blue) Moka Express Coffee Maker
- Sturdy Construction. The Moka Pot is made of high quality aluminum alloy, it is light weight, durable and could be used for a long time.
- Portable. Due to the light weight and compact design, without the need for electricity to work with, you could carry the mokapot everywhere, perfect for camping and travelling.
- Rich & Balanced Coffee. The classic Italian coffee brewing technique creates full crema from coffee, the taste is full bodied, rich and balanced.
- Decorate Your Kitchen. The vivid color matches with almost anything inside the kitchen, giving life more colors.
- Recommendations. Consider using Bialetti Induction Plate to work with the Induction stoves, the Bialetti Tuttocrema Milk Frother in case you need to froth milk, and a manual coffee grinder to grind coffee beans wherever you like.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.