This stovetop espresso machine, also known as the Bialetti Moka Express, is a timeless classic. All you need is some coffee, some water, and a burner to make the perfect cup of coffee every time. Making a latte or a flat white is as simple as heating up some milk and pouring it into your favourite beverage.
With this Moka pot, you can make a genuine Italian espresso in only a few of minutes. A silky crema develops on top of the creamy espresso as a consequence of the intense contact between the air and the coffee oil.
When the metal is still hot, the handle and knob are made of black acrylic, so they may be handled while still hot. We strongly advise avoiding cleaning with steel wool or using a dishwasher. Instead, wash your hands with warm water and soap.
Despite their antiquity, many people all over the world still own and use Moka pots made by Bialetti Express, which are still popular today. The gadget is simple and long-lasting enough to function as a conventional espresso machine for many generations to come, if properly maintained.
Highlights of Bialetti MokaPot Express
- Coffee Crema. When espresso is brewed under pressure, a layer of smooth crema forms on top, indicating that the espresso is great.
- High Quality Material. The Bialetti Express is made of aluminium alloy, a strong and food-safe material with a high degree of beauty.
- Heat Resistant. Acrylic is heat resistant, so you may use the knob and handle even while the metal is scorching.
- Your Choice of Size. Seven different sizes are available for you to create the ideal brew for your requirements.
- Replace the Seals. It is suggested to replace the Seal & Filter every 3 months for best performance.
- Recommendations. Don't forget to get a milk frother and coffee grinder if you don't already own one.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.