Create and enjoy full-bodied espresso with a rich, complex flavour with the Bialetti Moka Alpina 3 Cup espresso maker. This basic stovetop espresso machine was inspired by the Italian Alpina Corps, which is the world's oldest mountain army and the source of inspiration for this project.
The moka pot is simple to use and maintain. Fill the chamber halfway with water, place the coffee in the basket, then place the chamber on a cooktop (not an induction stovetop) while you wait for the magic to occur. Your 90ml of rich, well-balanced espresso will be ready soon enough to enjoy by yourself or with guests.
Highlights of Bialetti Moka Alpina - 3 Cup
- Full Bodied & Balanced Coffee. Produces full bodied, balanced stovetop espresso that will please both beginners and coffee veterans.
- Quality Build. Designed for Ease of Cleaning and Longevity with Few Parts of High-Quality Aluminum and Bakelite
- Standout Design. The Alpina Corps design was inspired on the world's oldest mountain army, the Italian Alpina Corps.
- Easy to Handle. Created to make lifting and pouring espresso more natural and enjoyable with comfortable handle.
- Seal Replacement. It is suggested to replace the Seals & Filter every 3 months for best performance.
- Recommendations. Don't forget to get a milk frother and coffee grinder if you don't already own one. Consider using the Bialetti Induction Plate to be compatible with induction stoves.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.