The Attento Click Mat was created to simplify the process of becoming a barista, allowing you to give more control over tamping pressure. The Click Mat will sound an alarming click if the pressure becomes excessive when doing the tamping. Remove the silicone tamping sheet and then use the alan key that comes with the Click Mat to adjust the click force of the click mat. It doesn't get much simpler than this!
It may be adjusted anywhere between 10 and 25 kg. After you've reached the proper amount of force, the signal produces a very distinct "click."
Highlights of Attento ClickMat Coffee Tamper Mat
- Adjustable Tamping Strength. You would be able to adjust the tamping strength from 10kg up to 25kg using the included Alan Key, giving you more control over the tamping strength.
- Quality Build. The Tamping Mat is made of high quality stainless steel and silicone, and is designed to be used for many years.
- Anti-Slip Design. The Mat is made of silicone, with a soft touch and could prevent slippery during tamping. It would also provide maximum protection to your counter top.
- Recommendations. We offer a wide range of Coffee Tamper Mats, don't miss them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.