You'll keep perishable items fresher for longer with Airscape Classic 7" Medium - Matte Charcoal. Airscape canisters go above and beyond the norm and are airtight. In contrast to conventional food storage that allows air to seep in, the Airscape's innovative lid design traps and shuts out air from the container, preventing food contamination. To draw out the air when you press down on the inner lid, the Airscape lid utilises an air valve. In order to preserve the freshness in the air and to keep the air out, the valve may be closed.
This durable stainless steel cooking vessel has an airtight, odor-reducing inclosure to withstand the stresses of a professional kitchen, and is also stain- and odour-resistant. The clear, BPA-free top lid makes it easy to see how much room is available in the container and also makes it simple to stack and store.
Highlights of Airscape Classic 7 Medium - Matte Charcoal Features
- Premium Quality. Stainless steel is great for making long-lasting products. This is a food-safe thermal substance that lasts for quite some time.
- Longer Food Life. Protect perishable food from light and air to extend its shelf life.
- Airtight. On the exterior, the lids are constructed of UV-resistant acrylic, while on the inside, the lids are made of a tough BPA-Free plastic.
- Easy Clean. To maintain it sparkling clean, it is recommended that you manually clean it.
- Store Almost Anything. All ingredient canisters are accepted. Store foods that must be kept fresh, such as coffee beans, tea, flour, seeds, dog food, and anything else.
- Many Colors & Sizes. There are many colors to choose from, alternatively you could also check out other coffee bean storage products.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.