Acaia Pearl 2021 White Espresso Coffee Scale provides you with insights into your brewing patterns, and calculate the minutes and seconds for you, among other things. The Acaia Pearl Brewing Scale is one of the most beautiful and practical gramme scales available anywhere in the world. It is made entirely of pearl.
With the Acaia Pearl's 20 millisecond reaction time, you'll never have to worry about over-pouring again. The scale is also capable of measuring weight down to a tenth of a gramme, allowing users to brew coffee with pinpoint precision and obtain a well-balanced brew. The combination of these two capabilities, as well as the built-in timer, makes the Pearl a valuable companion in the coffee brewer's kitchen.
In order to be quicker and more efficient than the original, the Acaia Pearl has been completely redesigned from the ground up utilising the newest weighing technology. A brighter display for easier seeing in direct sunlight, as well as a new Flow-Rate Indicator and USB-C charging are all included.
Highlights of Acaia Pearl 2021 White Espresso Coffee Scale
- Fast Weight Measurement. New technology allows for faster and more precise stabilisation throughout the brewing process, saving time for busy baristas.
- Improved Sunlight Readability. The higher brightness on the LED screen makes it easy to read both inside and out.
- Real-Time Flow Rate Indicator. Measures real-time pouring speed and sets flow rate thresholds.
- USB-C Rechargeable. A more environmentally friendly power source, with a battery life of 30-40 hours.
- Accuracy. Internal resolution of one million counts enables for reading of one tenth of a gramme. Even weight variations due to evaporation are detected by the Acaia Pearl scale.
- Stability. Industrial-grade stability is provided by Auto Zero tracking and creeping compensating technology.
- Built-in Stopwatch. With the two-way timer that syncs with your phone, you can keep track of the flowering, pouring, and infusion times with ease.
- Automated Auto-off Customization: The Acaia will not turn off while coffee is brewing, and the auto-off function may be customised via the mobile app.
- Large Scale Plate. The Acaia scale plate is one of the largest, enough room for your whole portafilter to be placed on.
- Recommendations. Consider using a Dosing Cup to improve your coffee making experience. We also offer a wide range of coffee scales, don't miss them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.