The Able Disc Fine is a reusable filter disc that may be used with an Aeropress or a Bruer coffee maker. It is constructed of high-quality stainless steel and is built to endure for many, many years. It provides for a full-bodied cup of coffee while also maximising the amount of coffee oil extracted during the coffee extraction process.
Coffee made using the Able Disc Fine may be sweet and clean, with little to no fines and a lot of flavour and aroma. It is thinner (about one-third the thickness of the Standard) and should be handled with caution since bending and damage are more probable.
Cleaning the Able Disc is also quite simple; all you have to do is remove it from the machine and rinse it well. With the Standard Filter, you can make many different types of pour over coffee, and you can get a more full-bodied cup than with paper filters.
Differences Between Standard & Fine Stainless Steel Filter
- Standard Filter produces a balanced coffee taste with rich body, great aroma and clean after taste. It is the choice for many people.
- Fine Filter on the other hand, would push the coffee taste into a higher level. The taste tends to be more crispy, with bright acidity and clean cup.
- In case you are not sure which one to choose, simply get Able Stainless Steel Filter Bundle and you could make the switch.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.