The decaf single origin originates from Colombia, and has an enjoyable dark chocolate and berries tasting note.
- Varietal: Colombia
- Process: Washed
- Type: Decaf Single Origin
- Toast: Medium
- Tasting Profile: Dark Chocolate, Berries
This bean originates from Colombia. Colombia coffee beans usually have medium acidity and strong caramel aftertaste. It is sweet and medium bodied, and loved by many North Americans.
We carried out hundreds of test combinations and deliver the best flavors profile to you.
The bean is processed with swiss water washed method. It relies heavily on the caffeine solubility and osmosis to remove the caffine inside the coffee beans. Green beans are soaked in hot water to dissolve caffine, and research found that up to 95% of the caffine could be removed.
The whole swiss water process is natural and without added chemicals, it is recognized as one of the most effective and healthy way for decaffinated coffee.
- Body. Body refers to the mouthfeel of the coffee, and the decaf bean has a medium body, with a rich and smooth mouthfeel.
- Acidity. Medium acidity, and thanks to the combined washed, this blend has a consistent flavour over time.
- Aroma. Dark Chocolate, Berries.
- After Taste. The Decaf Single Origin Bean has medium to strong after taste, giving you the best flavour at the end of tongue.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.