For use with Rhino Coffee Gear Tall and Short Analogue Thermometers, the tool has a box end 13mm size wrench.
Directions to Calibrate
- Locate the nut at the very top of the thermometer's stem and tighten it.
- Make adjustments to the needle location using the Calibration Tool to ensure that it displays the proper temperature.
- While maintaining your grip on the dial/face, tighten the spanner into the recalibration nut located at the back of the dial or face.
- To raise the temperature, spin the recalibration nut counterclockwise until the desired temperature is reached.
- Turn the recalibration nut in a counter-clockwise manner to lower the temperature of the instrument.
Find 0ºC Temperature Without Tools
In case you don't have other thermometers with you and need to find out the correct temperature as an indication, getting 0ºC is a useful way to calibrate the thermometer.
- Get some ice and put them into a small bowl of water.
- Stir the ice until almost all of them melted.
- Add some more ice to the cold water, and continue to stir. The 0ºC temperature should reach when there are still ice inside the water floating, but not melting any more.
- Put your thermometer inside the ice water, wait the temperature to stabalize and adjust it to 0ºC.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.