Take your favourite beverage with you everywhere you go, whether it's cold brew tea or flavoured water. With the Hario Filter-in Bottle Portable, you can take your favourite fruit or infused tea with you everywhere you go. It is dishwasher safe.
When tea is heated, the tannic and bitter flavours rise to the surface. When the sun isn't shining, you're left with a delightfully cold, smooth cup of tea to enjoy on a hot summer day while relaxing. It's completely devoid of any bitterness of any kind.
Creating a fruit tea is simple, as long as you understand a few fundamental steps. In a pitcher, combine the water and the loose-leaf tea (or full tea bags) and refrigerate for 6 to 12 hours to enable the tea to infuse the water with its flavour (see instructions below for specifics). Make cold-brew tea using this technique, and you'll be able to enjoy it for many days!
In addition to being BPA-free, Tritan, the material used for the bottle's body and cap also has heat resistance and impact resistance properties.
Highlights of Hario Filter-in Bottle Portable
- Portable and Light Weight. Thanks to the compact design, the bottle comes in 2 sizes, 160ml and 400ml. You will be able to brew cold tea or coffee on the go. The bottle could also be put into the bag easily.
- Dishwasher safe. The bottle can be cleaned by hand or put into dish washer, to remove the scums or dirty leaf overs easily.
- Fashion Designs. The bottle comes in 2 colors, pink and green, it is great looking and attractive to people.
- Comfortable hold. Thanks to the ergonomic design, the bottle is easy to carry even if it's full.
- Recommendations. We offer a wide range of reusable cups, don't miss them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $9.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
International Shipping Rate
- Shipping to New Zealand (under 5kg): $14.95.
- Shipping to all other places & items over 5kg: Calculated Shipping Rates Applies.
- We use Auspost for all international orders. Delivery times are dependent on customs, shipping, and local postal services.
Delivery Timing Estimates
- To NSW: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 3 - 5 Business Days.
- To ACT: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 2 - 5 Business Days.
- To NT: Express, 4 - 7 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 11 Business Days.
- To QLD: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 3 - 6 Business Days.
- To SA: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 7 Business Days.
- To TAS: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 8 Business Days.
- To VIC: Express, 3 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 4 - 7 Business Days.
- To WA: Express, 4 - 6 Business Days; Standard, 8 - 11 Business Days.
- To New Zealand: Express, 6 - 12 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 14 Business Days; Economy, 25+ Business Days.
- To Other Places: Please kindly contact us for an update on the delivery timing estimation.
Last Update: 15 Feb 2022.
Note: Delivery Timing is estimation only. Due to the recent delivery uncertainties, COVID-19 restrictions, actual timing would vary.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 24 hours, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Same Day Despatch
- We aim to despatch all orders received before 3PM on the same day, and second business day for orders received after 3PM, subject to product availability. However, please do allow us up to 5 business days to prepare your order during busy days.
- Over big sales periods - like our yearly Black Friday Sale - we still aim for next day delivery, but up to five days is more likely—it's a very busy time for us!
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 688 866 and we'll figure this out for you.