With the Fellow Stagg Silver Kettle, you can easily heat and pour your coffee water while remaining elegant. Featuring a perfect gooseneck, this contemporary kettle enables you to have full control over the speed and location of your coffee pours, resulting in better, more balanced coffee every time.
The temperature of the water in the kettle is shown by a thermometer connected to the lid. This is the optimum temperature for brewing coffee. Because it indicates when your water is at its optimum temperature, there is no need to guess. Pouring water seems natural and comfortable even when the kettle is completely full, thanks to the counter-balanced handle.
The stainless steel body is durable and can be used with a variety of stovetops, including most induction cooktops (induction top must be compatible with 304 grade stainless steel). With frequent use, a little amount of discoloration and wear and tear on the bottom of the kettle can be anticipated.
Highlights of Fellow Stagg Kettle - Silver
- Precise Pouring Experience. The gooseneck spout enables you to control the position and speed of your pour, resulting in a more delicious and balanced cup of coffee.
- Monitor Temperature. It is not necessary to guess when the water is ready to brew when you use a Brew-Range Thermometer, which determines the optimal brewing temperature.
- Induction Compatible. Extremely durable and compatible with a wide range of stoves, including nearly all induction cooktops (must be compatible with 301/304 grade stainless steel)
- Recommendations. The kettle could be upgraded with the Fellow Stagg Wooden Handle Kit for a different looking, or you might consider other kettles.
- Recommendations. We recommend using thermometers to achieve consistency when doing pour over coffee.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.