- Two-stage grinding geometry with Ode Gen 2 Brew Burrs produces a sweet, balanced, and complex cup with enough clarity to respect the coffee.
- Quieter and quicker operation with noise reduction features and a redesigned hopper that holds up to 100 grams of beans for a 12-cup brew at 1:16 brew ratio.
- Precise particle size with cafe-sized flat burrs and easy grind adjustment with 11 settings and 31 steps in between, making it suitable for pour-over, drip coffee, AeroPress®, French press, and cold brew.
- New anti-static technology, a magnetically aligned catch, and a grinds knocker reduce mess and keep your brewing area tidy.
- Updated burr design by Nick Terzulli, VP of R&D and Certified Q Grader, capable of grinding as fine as 250 microns, twice as fine as the previous model.
- Redesigned catch cup for effortless transfer of ground coffee to your brewing apparatus.
Upgrade your coffee brewing game with the Fellow Ode Gen 2 Electric Coffee Grinder and enjoy a cafe-quality coffee experience from the comfort of your home.
Please Note: These burrs are capable of grinding for finer brews but are not for espresso.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.