With the introduction of the new Bialetti Rainbow Moka Express Coffee Maker Range, your favourite stovetop espresso machine now has a vibrant display to match its vibrant flavour. A Bialetti Moka Pot rapidly brews rich, genuine Italian coffee. Bialetti designed the aluminium pot with an eight-sided shape to optimise performance; this shape is exclusive to Bialetti.
You will only need grounded coffee, water and a stove to make a great cup of coffee. Making a latte or a flat white is as simple as boiling milk and putting it into your beverage. This moka pot creates Italian-style espresso by using pressurised water vapour. A silky crema develops on top of the creamy espresso due to the strong interaction between air and coffee oils.
Highlights of Bialetti Rainbow (Fuchsia) Moka Express Coffee Maker
- Built to Last. The Moka Pot is lightweight and durable, thanks to its high-quality aluminium alloy construction, and it will endure for many years.
- Compact Design. You can carry the mokapot with you wherever you go because of its compact size and compatibility with nearly all stoves (with the exception of induction). This makes it perfect for outdoor activities like as camping and road trips.
- Balanced, Rich & Full Bodied Coffee. Using the classic Moka Pot coffee-brewing technique, you'll get a cup of coffee that's rich and full-bodied with a thick coating of crema on top.
- Colorful Kitchen. The bright colour works nicely with almost everything in the kitchen and provides a pop of colour to the overall design of the room.
- Recommendations. Consider using Bialetti Induction Plate to work with the Induction stoves, the Bialetti Tuttocrema Milk Frother in case you need to froth milk, and a manual coffee grinder to grind coffee beans wherever you like.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $9.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
International Shipping Rate
- Shipping to New Zealand (under 5kg): $14.95.
- Shipping to all other places & items over 5kg: Calculated Shipping Rates Applies.
- We use Auspost for all international orders. Delivery times are dependent on customs, shipping, and local postal services.
Delivery Timing Estimates
- To NSW: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 3 - 5 Business Days.
- To ACT: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 2 - 5 Business Days.
- To NT: Express, 4 - 7 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 11 Business Days.
- To QLD: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 3 - 6 Business Days.
- To SA: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 7 Business Days.
- To TAS: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 8 Business Days.
- To VIC: Express, 3 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 4 - 7 Business Days.
- To WA: Express, 4 - 6 Business Days; Standard, 8 - 11 Business Days.
- To New Zealand: Express, 6 - 12 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 14 Business Days; Economy, 25+ Business Days.
- To Other Places: Please kindly contact us for an update on the delivery timing estimation.
Last Update: 15 Feb 2022.
Note: Delivery Timing is estimation only. Due to the recent delivery uncertainties, COVID-19 restrictions, actual timing would vary.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 24 hours, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Same Day Despatch
- We aim to despatch all orders received before 3PM on the same day, and second business day for orders received after 3PM, subject to product availability. However, please do allow us up to 5 business days to prepare your order during busy days.
- Over big sales periods - like our yearly Black Friday Sale - we still aim for next day delivery, but up to five days is more likely—it's a very busy time for us!
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 688 866 and we'll figure this out for you.