On an induction cooktop, the Bialetti Moka Induction makes rich, full-bodied espresso. You may create just the right amount of coffee for your requirements with almost any stoves with the given sizes. It's easy to create great stovetop espresso with this moka pot. Just add water to the reservoir, add the coffee to the basket, and put the heat on.
Inside the Box
- 1 x Bialetti Moka Pot Induction Red
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Aluminum (Red Finish), Silicone
- Brew Capacity: 2 Cup, 4 Cup, 6 Cup
- Stovetops: All (Including Induction)
Direction to Use
- Use a medium-fine setting on the coffee grinder to grind 24 grammes of coffee.
- Place a full container of water in the reservoir and close the release valve without covering it.
- Low to medium heat for 4-6 minutes is the recommended cooking time for this dish.
- Using an espresso machine, wait until the top chamber is 80 percent full before pouring and enjoying.
Highlights of Bialetti Moka Pot Induction Red
Strong, Full Bodied & Rich Coffee. Make excellent and well-balanced stovetop espresso at home with this rich, creamy recipe.
Premium Build. Stainless steel and aluminium are the primary materials used in the construction of this model.
Comfortable Handle. Use of the brewer is not compromised by the Soft-Touch Handle.
All Stoves Compatible. Compatible with all types of stovetops, including induction.
Seal Replacement. It is suggested to replace the Seal & Filter every 3 months for best performance.
Recommendations. Don't forget to get a milk frother and coffee grinder if you don't already own one.