The espresso produced by the Bellman CX25P Stovetop Espresso Maker and Steamer is rich and smooth, and the steamed milk is delightfully frothy and creamy. This sturdy stainless steel cookware includes a variety of characteristics that make it suitable for use with a campfire, including stainless steel 18/10 and ceramic. Steam Wand with Twin Hole Nozzles The Twin Hole Nozzle Steam Wand produces textured milk that is smoother and more consistent in texture than milk produced by other kinds of steam wands.
This machine is equipped with a pressure gauge to keep track of the pressure required to create a perfectly balanced espresso shot, and a stop gauge to stop the operation once the optimum pressure has been achieved.
Inside the Box
- 1 x Bellman Stovetop Espresso Maker & Milk Steamer - CX25P
- 1 x Filter Paper (Trial Package)
- Materials: 18/8 Stainless Steel, Durable Bakelite
Dimensions: 17 × 21.5 × 20.5cm, Base ø 11cm
- Brews: 3, 6, or 9 Cup Capacity
- Compatible: All stoves including Induction (must be suitable for 304 grade stainless).
- Also Available: Bellman Essential Set, Bellman Complete Set
Making Espresso Instructions
- Fill the reservoir with hot water to get the desired yield.
- Depending on the cup size, add your prefered grounded coffee accordingly.
- Heat the Bellman CX25P on high power, and it is recommended to heat the pot on top of induction which could easily control power.
- Once the pressure gauge reads 0.8 par, open the espresso tap a bit for 10 seconds to release the air. Close the tap and wait another 10 seconds to allow coffee to brew, and then reopen the tap again to extract espresso. It is recommended to use a coffee shot glass to spare the shots.
Steaming Milk Instructions
- Fill 1/3 to 1/2 full with water, shut the steamer cover, and set on high heat.
- Turn the knob on to relieve some of the pressure when you hear steam flowing from the release valve, then turn it off.
- Once the pressure gauge reads 1.8 - 2 Par, it means the pot is ready for steaming. Place the wand in your milk jug, allow the tip of the wand to stir the milk's surface for 3-5 seconds before submerging it halfway into the milk and swirling it around in a circle.
- Turn off the steamer when the milk reaches 60ºC - 65ºC, and purge and clean the wand.
- Pour your smooth milk into your cup of coffee and sip it up.
Attention: DO NOT operate the machine over pressure.
Highlights of Bellman Stovetop Espresso Maker & Milk Steamer - CX25P
All-In-One. No additional equipment required but just stove. Simply prepare water, milk and coffee beans and you are ready to go.
Monitor Pressure. You will be able to monitor and adjust the pressure with the help of pressure gauge.
Espresso Making. Due to the high pressure generated inside the tank, the coffee could be extracted well like espressos, with the help of Bellman CX25P Tamper.
Cleaner Shots. Better creamy tastes and reduced coffee powders with the help of Filter Paper.
Airtight. It is recomended to replace the sealers every 3 months, to keep the air tight functions well.
Premium Quality. The stainless steel is of the highest quality and will endure for many years.
All Stoves Compatible. The Pot is compatible with all stoves including induction. (suitable for 304 stainless steel)