By buying the Bellman Complete Kit, you will be able to unlock the full potential of rich and delicious espresso as well as heating milk. It is designed specifically for the Bellman CX-25P Espresso & Steamer and includes a paper filter, tamper, Rhinowares Tall Grinder, Milk Jug, measuring scoop, and coffee beans. Coffee lovers will appreciate this purchase.
Depending on how much coffee you want to brew, you could make anywhere from 3 to 9 cups and serve them to everyone at the campsite at once. A pressure gauge fitted with a Bellman shows you how much pressure is currently in the system, assisting you in getting a balanced shot.
While commercial espresso machines are capable of producing satisfactory results, this cafe-style steam wand is intended to compete with them. With this machine, you will be able to make that wonderful smooth steamed milk that you like in cappuccinos, flat whites, and hot chocolate.
Inside the Box
- Fill the reservoir with water to get the desired yield.
- Add your prefered grounded coffee.
- Heat the Bellman CX25P on high power, preferrably on induction stove and can easily manage power.
- Once the pressure gauge reads 0.8 - 1 par, open the espresso tap a bit for 10 seconds to release the air. Close the tap and wait another 10 seconds to allow coffee to brew, and then reopen the tap again to extract espresso. It is recommended to use a coffee shot glass to spare the shots.
- Stop brewing when the gauge reads yellow.
- Fill 1/3 to 1/2 full with water, shut the steamer cover, and set on high heat.
- Turn the knob on to relieve some of the pressure when you hear steam flowing from the release valve, then turn it off.
- Turn the steamer knob on and place the wand in your milk jug. Allow the tip of the wand to stir the milk's surface for 3-5 seconds before submerging it halfway into the milk and swirling it around in a circle.
- Turn off the steamer when the milk reaches 60ºC - 65ºC, and purge and clean the wand.
- Pour your smooth milk into your cup of coffee and sip it up.
Highlights of Bellman Complete Bundle CX25P
Everything You Need. Great for on the go, this stovetop espresso is a definite winner. It would be a waste if you didn't savour every last bit of that delicious cup of coffee.
Safety Pressure Gauge. Make sure to keep an eye on the pressure gauge to see when the brewing process and steaming are done.
Cafe Level Milk Steamer. Use this high pressure milk steaming wand for the perfect milk foams.
Quality Build. 18/8 stainless steel and bakelite make up this item's composition, and each one is as strong as the previous for decades.
Portable for Travel. Suitable for portable and lightweight applications, it's perfect for roadside coffee.
Seal Replacement. It is recommended to replace the seal every 3 months to keep the airtight functions well.
Making Espresso. Due to the high pressure generated inside the tank, the coffee could be extracted well like espressos, with the help of Bellman CX25P Tamper.
Cleaner Cup. Better creamy tastes and reduced coffee powders with the help of Filter Paper.