The AeroPress Go is a single-cup coffee maker that you could take outside and make coffee while travelling. It includes almost everything you need in one cup, and will reliably and swiftly provide a delicious cup of coffee. Regardless of whether you possess the original AeroPress or not, the AeroPress Go is simply more compact and portable, making it the perfect brewing device to carry with you wherever you go.
Because it fits in a cup, the Go is perfect for taking camping, boating, or hiking. It includes everything a travelling needs to make great coffee wherever they go, no matter what they're doing. Changing the grind, dose, and brewing time will let you make your coffee precisely as you want it.
Highlights of AeroPress™ Go Coffee Maker
- Compact & Light Weight. The Aeropress Go weighs just 400g and has a reasonable size, so it can easily be taken away in a purse or pocket.
- All-In-One Design. The Aeropress Go comes with everything you need, including a coffee machine, travel cup, and spoons.
- Hot & Cold Brew. Use hot water to brew an espresso, and then push the coffee through the filter. Use cold water instead of hot for cold brew and follow the directions on the package. If you want the finest results, we suggest making espresso with the Breeze Aroma Blend and cold brew with one of the single origin filter coffees.
- Easy Dissemble & Clean. The design is simple and easy to maintain. Disassemble the components, and then wash them individually. Safe for use in a dishwasher.
- Long Life Time. Design that will stand the test of time. For home use, the Aeropress Go is constructed of sturdy, BPA-free polycarbonate.
- Replacement Filters. You can choose from traditional paper filters, stainless steel filters.
The AeroPress Go will fit all current AeroPress accessories, adapters and additional filters.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $9.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
International Shipping Rate
- Shipping to New Zealand (under 5kg): $14.95.
- Shipping to all other places & items over 5kg: Calculated Shipping Rates Applies.
- We use Auspost for all international orders. Delivery times are dependent on customs, shipping, and local postal services.
Delivery Timing Estimates
- To NSW: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 3 - 5 Business Days.
- To ACT: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 2 - 5 Business Days.
- To NT: Express, 4 - 7 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 11 Business Days.
- To QLD: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 3 - 6 Business Days.
- To SA: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 7 Business Days.
- To TAS: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 8 Business Days.
- To VIC: Express, 3 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 4 - 7 Business Days.
- To WA: Express, 4 - 6 Business Days; Standard, 8 - 11 Business Days.
- To New Zealand: Express, 6 - 12 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 14 Business Days; Economy, 25+ Business Days.
- To Other Places: Please kindly contact us for an update on the delivery timing estimation.
Last Update: 15 Feb 2022.
Note: Delivery Timing is estimation only. Due to the recent delivery uncertainties, COVID-19 restrictions, actual timing would vary.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 24 hours, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Same Day Despatch
- We aim to despatch all orders received before 3PM on the same day, and second business day for orders received after 3PM, subject to product availability. However, please do allow us up to 5 business days to prepare your order during busy days.
- Over big sales periods - like our yearly Black Friday Sale - we still aim for next day delivery, but up to five days is more likely—it's a very busy time for us!
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 688 866 and we'll figure this out for you.