Nanopresso is Wacaco's next-generation, lower-cost variant of the Minipresso that was introduced in 2012. This gadget, despite its tiny size, delivers a powerful punch and offers exceptional portability. Every time, you can count on the Nanopresso to provide flawless espresso shots that will satisfy even the most demanding coffee aficionados. The fact that it has access to hot water and freshly ground coffee makes this small espresso maker the best portable espresso machine available.
We believe that these are excellent small compact home espresso machines for almost anyone. Because of its portability, it is particularly well-suited for office environments where cafés are hard to come by and where in-office coffee delivery is still provided by stationary providers. The Wacaco Nanopresso GR coffee maker is an excellent choice for those who want to enjoy up to 50ml of authentic espresso anytime there is hot water available.
Direction to Use
- Remove the scoop and brush inside the water tank. Unscrew the portafilter and remove the coffee filter basket.
- Add grounded coffee into the scoop, then transfer the ground coffee to the filter basket.
- Tamp the coffee using the back of the scoop, leaving about 4mm of the space at top. Use a scale to measure the amount of coffee, for a single shot, we recommend about 8g of coffee.
- Put the coffee filter basket into the nanopresso and screw on the portafilter.
- Add boiling water (95ºC) to the water tank, and screw on the water tank to the nanopresso.
- Unlock the piston. Flip the nanopresso upside down and start pumping with slow consistent pumps to build up pressure.
Highlights of Wacaco Nanopresso Coffee Maker
- Excellent Espresso Extraction. An innovative new pumping mechanism allows you to reach pressures up to 18 bars (261 PSI) with only your hands. More than most home espresso machines can produce, to put it simply
- Ergonomic form and Reduced Length, it is the perfect travel companion.
- Easy Cleaning. Every component of the Nanopresso may be simply removed for comprehensive cleaning when necessary.
- 80ml of water may be stored in the Nanopresso water tank. A removable cup protects it from stains and spills. To absorb and shield the hands from the heat, both sections include a heatsink design.
- EVA material is used to construct the Nanopresso Case, which is lined with plush fabric on the inside. As a result, the Nanopresso is better protected.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $9.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
International Shipping Rate
- Shipping to New Zealand (under 5kg): $14.95.
- Shipping to all other places & items over 5kg: Calculated Shipping Rates Applies.
- We use Auspost for all international orders. Delivery times are dependent on customs, shipping, and local postal services.
Delivery Timing Estimates
- To NSW: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 3 - 5 Business Days.
- To ACT: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 2 - 5 Business Days.
- To NT: Express, 4 - 7 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 11 Business Days.
- To QLD: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 3 - 6 Business Days.
- To SA: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 7 Business Days.
- To TAS: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 8 Business Days.
- To VIC: Express, 3 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 4 - 7 Business Days.
- To WA: Express, 4 - 6 Business Days; Standard, 8 - 11 Business Days.
- To New Zealand: Express, 6 - 12 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 14 Business Days; Economy, 25+ Business Days.
- To Other Places: Please kindly contact us for an update on the delivery timing estimation.
Last Update: 15 Feb 2022.
Note: Delivery Timing is estimation only. Due to the recent delivery uncertainties, COVID-19 restrictions, actual timing would vary.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 24 hours, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Same Day Despatch
- We aim to despatch all orders received before 3PM on the same day, and second business day for orders received after 3PM, subject to product availability. However, please do allow us up to 5 business days to prepare your order during busy days.
- Over big sales periods - like our yearly Black Friday Sale - we still aim for next day delivery, but up to five days is more likely—it's a very busy time for us!
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 688 866 and we'll figure this out for you.